Thursday, March 29, 2012

MESSAGE FROM THE OMNIPOTENT,OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT

You may repeat like a parrot certain phrases like "Everything is the Lord's," "I am but a puppet; He pulls the strings and I dance as He wills," "Nothing is mine; I am just carrying out His will" and so on. But what do you usually do? When a praiseworthy act is done, you claim it to be your own; you shout from platforms till your throats get dry that you won by your own effort, honour, fame, status and standards, authority and position, property and possessions, and attainments and achievements. But when a blameworthy act is done, or when it comes to confessing your share in earning ill fame and defeat, or evil and wrong, you conveniently transfer the responsibility to the Lord, saying, "I am but an instrument in His hands, He is the master, I am but a tool." People swing from "I" to "He" like the pendulum of the clock. This very common habit, which is a fashion today, is sheer deceit; its hollow spiritual sham. Mind, word and act - all three must be filled with the belief that all is His play. That is the genuine path.

No comments:

Pushpa Alankaram 21 March 2024