Tuesday, July 07, 2015

AHAM BRAHMASMI

OMNIPOTENT SAYS:-

You may ask: "How am I to declare, Aham Brahmasmi (I am Divine)?" Yes, you can do so. But, first understand the Aham, the 'I', the Divine Principle. Scriptures declare - Ekam Eva adhvitheyam Brahma - The Absolute is One without a second. Though people worship the Absolute with different names and forms, the Supreme Reality is only one. Just as the same person is called in different names by different people at different times, God has many names and forms - all these are creations of the human mind. Scriptures emphatically declare that the Lord is the nameless and attributeless Eternal Reality. Understand properly the true and Divine nature of the Aham ('I'). The 'I' is the master of your body, senses and the intellect, and is the power that permeates the entire cosmos.


DURGA & MANI

No comments: